All About: The Artisan After Hours

The Artisan After Hours off of Sahara in Las Vegas  has the prices to turn into a great spot for a local turn up if you love the music of the big time clubs on the strip, but hate the prices. It also can be a chill place for everyone who comes to Vegas regularly for conventions or work and are over the crowds and prices.

I love the vibes in this place. As soon as I walked it, I was totally shocked by the decor and felt like I didn't have enough time to take it all in. I am completely convinced that there isn't anything like this Boutique Hotel anywhere else in the city! They have great prices and amazing scenery, and a very "chill vibe".The "After Hours" gives me more of a lounge vibe than anything else. It didn't seem to have any options for parking other than valet so we had to park in a super suspect spot on the street and I was worried the car wasn't going to be there when we got back! The DJ was super friendly but was playing old school music like Whitney Houston's "I wanna dance with somebody"  turned into a techno type of thing so I think we were there on an off night. If you're ready to kick it here, check out who is spinning before hand and definitely use the Valet!


The up sides of this place is the prices, and who ever their interior decorator is was the BOMB! Even though I was not entertained by the music, the super cheap drink prices, the paintings on the ceiling and luxurious seating and library style book shelf settings were very cool. Locals and ladies get in free, out of state guys have a low cover charge depending on the day and event. You can also book the entire boutique hotel for an event! Check them out here for more information

Comments