Shop-Heaven: Miracle Mile

To shop or not to shop is the question that plagues lots of Vegas Vacationers on a regular basis. You come with your bags filled to the rim to make sure you have everything you need while you're here...then we hit you with every shopping experience you never knew you needed! What do you do!? My answer is...you shop and deal with the repercussions later!

The Miracle Mile is the unavoidable mile of shopping excellence you get to walk through to get to Planet Hollywood from the parking garage. They have everything from Flight 23(for all your Jordan needs) to Guess, Stripper 101 (yep) to PBR Bar and everything in between.There's so many restaurant options, theaters, and over 170 stores. I love Planet Hollywood so I'm here pretty often, and never mind the walk through one of Vegas' favorite shopping centers.

Here are my favorite stops along the Miracle Mile and why I love them:

Tipsy Robot This is one of  the cool tech advances we have in town! Pull up, enter your drink order and have this bot whip it up for you to perfection.Totally instagam-able.


Sugar Factory I have the hugest sweet tooth, and this place is a mega weakness! Stop in for one of their blinged out lollipops to take home (or eat now).


Chinese Laundry My current favorite shoe store! I'm a pageant girl so their Tippy Tops are a staple for me.


FAT TUESDAY Can't walk anywhere around Vegas without a frozen Daiquiri of some sort... Well you can.... but why???



LUSH Bathbombs, shampoo, lotions, soaps...this is Skin and Hair Care heaven without shipping costs.


Cabo Wabo Cantina This restaurant's patio is the perfect place to take in Happy Hour drinks and snacks while taking in the Vegas pastime of people watching.

Getting ready for your Vegas trip? I have access to some of the lowest hotel rates in town. Check out our rates before you book anywhere else.

Comments