Quick Bit: Tropicana

This isn't your parents & grandparents Tropicana any more! They have certainly changed with the times to stay right on time with the strip.

The Tropicana is right next to the MGM Grand and accross the street from the Excalibur on Las Vegas BLVD. The most exciting part for me in this place is the POOL! It's huge, beautiful, they host wild events and their daybeds and cabanas are LIFE!


The rooms are unique for sure. Most of the strip sticks to a modern elegant or budget style look while Trop has hanged it's whole vibe up to a kind of beachy vibe. It really reminds me of the rooms in the hotels in Hawaii. Very Comfy.


Kind of a standard room, but with more space. You can definitely see the vibe they are going for here with all the light wood and random plant in the corner. All in all, it's a pretty nice room with all the fixins.


Spring for a suite and get the romantic Jacuzzi tub right in your bedroom. I absolutely love these for Stay-cations.

Raiding the Rock Vault is showing there. If you are a rock fan and want to take  trip down memory lane, this is the show for you. They really layout the best show, share some wild memories and really take you back in time as they Raid the Rock Vault (lol).

For me, this place is a 8 out of 10. My only thing is, every time I go, the crowd is like 50+ and it makes me feel bad to turn up with...like my grandparents. As soon as everyone catches on that this isn't the Trop from the early 00's and can definitely cater to a younger age group I'm sure this will be one of my top spots. Check my booking page to get your discounted hotel rates today!

Have you stayed at the Tropicana? Share your experience in the comments! Have some great pictures from your vacation? Tag me in them @nikkionvegas on all social media platforms.

Comments